Topics Our Privacy Principles Who We Are What information do we collect about you & where is your information stored? How will we use the information about you? Cookies Third Party Links Security Children’s Online Privacy
3. What information do we collect about you & where do we store it? 3.1 Online Forms We collect the personal information you voluntarily provide to us, which includes your name and e-mail address, to write you back and not be in spam target either.
3.2 Customer data We do not collect name, email address, address and telephone numbers if you make an online purchase of our products and/or services. This information is held securely in esternal website database. We do not store this information at all.
3.3 Website Visitor Tracking Like most websites, our website uses Google Analytics. This tool collects information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. We use this information to better understand how visitors find us and how they interact with our website. We can use this to make adjustments to our website, to deliver a better user experience.
We also use tracking from Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram so that we can better understand how visitors are interacting with our site via social media and to track the effectiveness of any adverts we place on social media.
4. How will we use the information about you? We collect information about you to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. Specifically, we use your information for:
4.1 Internal record keeping 4.2 Improving our services The legal basis for this type of processing is either consent or our legitimate interests in growing our business.
4.3 Providing you with offers relating to our products or services. The legal basis for this type of processing is either consent or our legitimate interests in growing our business. We may send you such communications if you requested it and/or if you agreed to receive such communications. You can opt-out of these emails at any time through the ‘unsubscribe’ button in each email or contacting us via email.
We do not share your information . We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
5. Cookies A cookie is a piece of code that allows the web server to identify and track activity of the web browser. They are widely used in order to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
You can enable or disable your Cookie settings via your own web browser. See our Cookies Policy for more details.
For further details please consult the help menu in your browser or visit www.allaboutcookies.org
7. Security We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Though we have these procedures in place we can’t be held responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Site without our knowledge or permission.
8. Children’s Online Privacy We do not knowingly collect or solicit data online from or market online to children under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
9. Your Rights Your rights under data protection laws include the right to access, erase, correct, restrict, and/or object to our use and processing of your personal data, as well as the right to portability of the data. You have the right to confirmation as to how and where we process your data. To the extent that the legal basis for our processing consent, you have the right to withdraw at any time. If you consider our processing to infringe data protection laws, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.